Our home is in a purpose built a contemporary learning environment befitting of a world-class school. It is a purpose built new build not an adapted building and offers a stimulating and safe environment.
We are conveniently situated for drop off and collection, with easy traffic access and on-site parking. Our campus is monitored by 24-hour security staff and is completely safe and secure.
Our facilities include:
- spacious, attractive classrooms with plenty of natural light
- wide, safe and attractive corridors and thoroughfares
- fully equipped specialist teaching suites for computing and robotics, the sciences and art and design
- a school garden
- a full-size indoor gym
- a 600-seat theatre for performances and events
- large, generously equipped outdoor play areas; all-weather playground facilities that are for all ages but separated by age
- two swimming pools: a 25-metre swimming pool and a baby pool
- a football pitch and basketball, tennis, volleyball and netball courts
- a state-of-the-art IT infrastructure, equipped with interactive whiteboards, mobile devices and cutting-edge educational software in all classes
WIST puts emphasis on programming classes, as it develops logical thinking, teaches to work in a team and learn from the experience of others. In support, the school provides iMacs for each student.
Art reduces stress and anxiety. It helps to improve the brain activity and concentration of the child.
Swimming strengthen is responsible for building muscle tissues, burns calories and helps to calm down the body.
WIST has an assembly hall that can accommodate more than 600 students at once.
Football help to strengthen bone tissues and immune system of the body. Playing in a teams also allows to develop analytical and critical thinking.
Spacious, attractive classrooms with plenty of natural light
WIST keeps pace with progress! The school program also includes many extra clubs. One of these clubs is the robotics club, where young minds can learn the basics of programming and develop their IT skills.
There is a separate courtyard on the territory of the campus. The yard is fenced, so only preschool and primary school students are allowed to be there, being in comfort and safety under the supervision of teachers.