MP1 Co-ordinator and Teacher of Year 2
- BA Durham University: Sport, Exercise and Physical Activity
- Durham University: PGCE, QTS (1 year)
- St George International School, Bulgaria – Year 5 Primary English teacher
- Greengates International School, Mexico – Year 3 Primary Teacher
- Cambridge International School, Moscow – Year 1 Teacher
Thomas is from Liverpool, a city in England. He went to Durham University for 4 years doing his undergraduate degree in sports, and later, his PGCE (teacher training) at the same university. Thomas is a passionate teacher who always tries to deliver fun, engaging and productive lessons for the children. He prides himself on continually developing his teaching skills to help each child succeed. Thomas’ other hobbies are playing football and supporting his favourite team Liverpool. He is also an avid skier and has worked in the French Alps after graduating from his BA degree. Thomas has never before been to Uzbekistan and is excited to learn about the country and its culture. He is very excited to start his new journey at Westminster International School.