Teacher Year 3
- University of Central Lancashire - Ba Hons Animation/Fine Art
- Cambridge School of English CELTA
- University of Cumbria - PGCE
- Shinjeong Elementary School, South Korea - EAL Teacher
- Jeju Elementary School, South Korea - EAL
Mark has worked in a variety of multilingual education settings from the UK to South Korea and Uzbekistan since embarking on his teaching career in 2008. His love of teaching comes from developing his pedagogical knowledge through formal education and classroom experience, with likeminded professionals who love enabling children to make progress and develop into the best version of themselves. Coming from a background in the arts and language he has a creative approach and enjoys using a range of instructional techniques which harness curiosity and aim to encourage and empower students and foster in them a real love of learning. Outside school Mark’s great passions are for Art, music, travel, sport and motorcycles.