Assistant Head of Lower Primary and Teacher of Year 1
- University of Canterbury, New Zealand Master of Education
- Bachelor of Teaching and Learning (Early Childhood)
- Harrow International Shanghai, China
- British School Jakarta, Indonesia
- International Academy Amman, Jordan
Leah is a dedicated and passionate early years educator with specific interests in early literacy and play based curricular. Her pedagogy is based on a range of theories including Reggio Emilia and Montessori. Alongside this, Leah is an advocate for building children’s emotional intelligence and developing dispositions such as resilience, self-regulation, and impulse control. Leah believes in holistic education that involves parents and families to ensure children receive the highest quality education. In her spare time Leah enjoys cooking together with her husband Dave, keeping fit and travelling. Now that their children are grown up, Leah and her husband are excited to begin exploring Uzbekistan and the surrounding countries, learning about new cultures and of course sampling a range of cuisine!