- Newcastle University (UK) - BSc (Hons) Geophysics and Astrophysics
- Kings College London (KCL), P.G.C.E – Physics
- SIA (UAE) – Head of Physics
- CES (Kuwait) – Physics Co-Ordinator
- Bell Vue Girls School (UK) -Physics/Science Teacher
Having starting my career in Engineering (Broadcast Industry) and Technical Recruitment (London) I started my Teaching career in a Top School in the UK. Teaching there for almost 20 years and been promoted twice in the Science Department, I decided to continue my career overseas.
Having worked in a number of countries including Sri Lanka, USA, Kyrgyzstan and Malaysia. I decided to take a year break to look after a family member. During this time, I worked in a Learning Centre to help students catch up lessons during the Covid period.
With an offer to work in Tashkent (WIST) I am happy to be teaching Science and Physics again. I am passionate about Science and Technology.