- Manchester Metropolitan University, Business Management Degree
- University of Chester, PGCE in Primary Education
- Pace British School, Dubai, UAE
- Marvin B Smith Elementary, North Carolina, USA
- Greave Primary School, Manchester, UK
My goal as a teacher is to be a role model that cultivates an inquisitive, confident and open mind in children. Every child is born with the ability to learn and to achieve their very best; it is my responsibility to allow opportunities to nurture these. I understand the importance of academic achievement and I feel privileged in helping children to develop into independent, responsible members of the community. I enjoy listening to parents, children and colleagues alike and truly believe that when we work as a team we become an amazing support network, that allows children to flourish as a lifelong learners. In the short time I have lived in Uzbekistan, I have been astounded at the beauty and vibrancy of Tashkent and I am excited to learn even more about this country and its culture and of course, try the delicious food! I look forward to meeting you all.