Welcome to WIST
Welcome to Westminster International School in Tashkent (WIST), an independent International School housed in a contemporary-designed, purpose-built campus that opened in September 2019. WIST offers the full range of education from 2-18 years of age, using the very best International, British and Uzbek curricula.
The school is accredited and works with number of international organisations including: Cambridge Assessment International, Pearson Edexcel, IEYC (International Early Years Curriculum), IPC (International Primary Curriculum) and UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Services).
WIST puts emphasis on programming classes, as it develops logical thinking, teaches to work in a team and learn from the experience of others. In support, the school provides iMacs for each student.
Art reduces stress and anxiety. It helps to improve the brain activity and concentration of the child.
Swimming strengthen is responsible for building muscle tissues, burns calories and helps to calm down the body.
WIST keeps pace with progress! The school program also includes many extra clubs.
One of these clubs is the robotics club, where young minds can learn the basics of programming and develop their IT skills.
- Science Rooms and Art Rooms The campus has at its disposal science labs, classrooms for art and crafts lessons, and an ICT room.
- Dance Hall The campus a hall for dance, music, and drama classes
- Swimming Pool Swimming strengthen is responsible for building muscle tissues, burns calories and helps to calm down the body.
- Canteen The in-house kitchen and chef choose the best ingredients to ensure children enjoy substantial healthy meals three times a day.
- Playgrounds and Sportsgrounds Children have access to a football field, lounge area, free-play areas, and climbing frames.
- Health Care A nurse, a psychologist, and a speech therapist are available to assist the students at all the times throughout their school journey
- Afterschool A wide variety of extracurricular activities and clubs are on offer.
- 24/7 Security The safety of your children is our main priority. The school is fitted with high-end security equipment and we organise regular safety drills.
- Classrooms Each classroom is equipped with German ergonomically designed furniture, an Interactive multi-touch display board, and a computer.
- Library The library contained more than 3 000 books, including textbooks, science magazines, works of fiction, and much more.
All instructors at WIST have teaching experience in the best Uzbekistan and international schools.
WIST leaders play a critical role in school improvement, including developing staff to strive to the best. Effective school leaders develop structures that support evidence-based learning. Effective school leadership is measured by through relationships that support achievement, engagement and wellbeing.
- We are sharing photos from the Sports Day event from the youngest students at WIST. Over the course of the last week, we finished all of the sports days, ending with the preschool students. Our ... 08 June 2021
- May the Navruz holiday bring further prosperity, happiness, peace and harmony to our land. May the Navruz holiday bring further prosperity, happiness, peace and harmony to our land. May there be more good days ... 08 June 2021
- Cambridge International Schools vs Westminster International School in Tashkent A friendly football match took place on April 26th at the Westminster International School in Tashkent. WIST played against CIS ... 08 June 2021
- The WIST team wishes you a happy International Children’s Day! This holiday is always filled with happy smiles, laughter, and great moments. We strive to do everything possible to ensure ... 08 June 2021
- Welcome to Westminster international school in Tashkent Westminster International School in Tashkent welcomes you! We are pleased to inform you about the day of our opening and ... 08 June 2021